Monday, October 17, 2011

Couldn't wait any longer, rolling flower garden


Remember the sneak peak from a few days ago? Did you wonder what I was doing with the big ol' felt flowers and how on earth they had to do with Halloween? Here's the answer:
My 18month old daughter is going to be a bumble bee for Halloween and this is her rolling flower garden. Last year it was a rolling pond, and while it just about killed me to pull all the pond embellishments off I decided it was easier then trying to sew a new one (I avoid sewing like the plague if at all possible LOL). Here she was last year as a dragonfly, as you see the flowers survived and are part of the garden this year:
We had our first Halloween excursion last night (Greenfield Village in MI) however I didn't get any good photos as the sun set to quickly, but fear not I'll be bombarding you with images of my 2 little monsters in their Halloween best soon enough :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Candi ----- this is just too cute for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG just amazing.your little one is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, sooooo sweet. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how cute that is with baby.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Candi, I have went through each post in your blog and I can't tell you how enjoyable it was!! Your blog is awesome and I am now your newest follower. lol I love your style with crafting and each project is awesome! Thanks for sharing your talent. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG....She is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!! And the "back drop" IS AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!