Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rosh Hashanah Card


Quick post showing a Rosh Hashanah card I made for my IL's. I wanted to go with the apples & honey theme but realized I didn't have any apple paper. Since I wanted to make the card and send it the next morning I didn't have time to go shopping... or did I? This was my first time ever using digital paper and I love it! I found this print as part of a digital pack on etsy. I was thrilled when I immediately received a download link. The seller has some great freebie files and lots of fun digital packs too, you can find her items here: Shery K Designs I highly recommend her and will absolutely use digital paper again soon!. The beehive and bees are cut with my cricut (Kate's ABC's for the bees, and I'm blanking on the hive). The words were actually made & color matched with Silhouette Studio software (I don't have my Cameo yet but I love the software). Can't wait till later in the month when I have the machine to go with it. Of course I had to pop dot the wings on the bees and add some stickles :)


I have some fun non-paper crafting posts coming up soon that I've been busy working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!