Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak Peaks


Hi everyone!

So it turns out I'm a terrible blogger ::sighs:: I want to post, but something always comes up. I hope to make it up to you with a couple new posts this week. Though I haven't been posting I have been crafting :)

Both of these are Halloween projects though they have a very different look/feel ;)

First off a picture of the current state of my desk, now you know that I really am creating in chaos here! Scary right? I have no idea where my Cameo is going to fit when she arrives in a week or so... time to clean up!

Sneak peak project 1:
Pen for size reference only, handmade (well with some cricut template assistance because I'm pathetic and can't freehand draw petals) felt flowers. Not very Halloweeny (hehehe I said weeny) I know, but I promise they are for Halloween ;) Photos of final project to come tonight or tomorrow!

Sneak Peak #2:
Any ideas yet?

How about now? As soon as I get some photos of the finished project & maybe a few embellishment close-ups I'll post those too!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I hate to say it but your work space looks like mine! The biggest difference is you seem to be creating and i seem to dream! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't let the few things I have out fool you, I spend 99% of my time on blogs looking at new things "I need to make" and never make anything, or I make a component that never turns into anything (ie the colored butterflies up there on the wall).

    The weather has been awful so I haven't had a chance to take the photos I want to post but I hope to tonight since the flower project will be rolling out this evening (hehehee you'll see why that's funny when I post the project!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!