Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Repeat

If this set looks familiar it's because I copied my copy :)  I decided to remake the gift I gave my mother in law for her birthday as a Mother's Day gift for my own mother, but in color this time since she loves bright & cheerful things.

Sorry for the bad angle & lighting, I finished these right before she arrived and didn't have time to do a better job on the photos. The cute little snail is from Joann's, my mom collects snails. 

This shows the finish on the frame a bit more, I just love Rangers rock candy, I need to find the larger sized jar for sale! I'm also still loving the boldness of the flowers with the delicate nature of the quilling, I really need to find time to learn how to quill nicely, such an amazing artform! 

close up of the card, same as last time I printed a digital paper and then carefully layered the lace cutout design on top (using a glue pen to put a few dots of glue to hold it). The Cameo cuts these thin cuts so amazingly well!

I'll be back soon to show the other cards I made for Mother's Day soon! (you know, after I make them... OPPS, sort of slacking this month!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love all the colors. Those flowers are stunning. Great job, Candi.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!