Monday, May 21, 2012

Owl Always Be There For You!

Hi everyone, happy Monday! I have a quick card to share with you today. I just love all of the graphics that Hero Arts sells in the Silhouette store, such a easy way to get their adorable stamp images (and with my subscription they are so inexpensive they are almost free). You could cut them out but I usually use them as digital stamps. Their owls are some of my favorites and I was looking around online at cards made with them and came across this one: Owl Card. I'm not sure who to credit since clicking on it just links me to the Hero Arts blog. 

Here is my CASED card using the slightly different colors & text:

I did layer the sentiment but the card is still far more flat/simple then my usual so I had to do something to jazz it up a bit, Trendy Twine to the rescue. A single line of Chocolate Truffle twine (I think my favorite color since I love using browns so much) was just the perfect touch, still keeping a very simple and clean card but adding a little extra.

Thanks for looking! My girls and I are off to the park. I have a super fun post to get up for you guys soon & I'll leave you with a hint... it'll be titled "happiness, on a stick" :D

2 comments:

  1. Love the owls! And brown, there is just something about that color that I really like. Looks amazing!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute. Love the outline of the Trendy Twine.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!