Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One of "those" days...

Hi Everyone :::waves::: did you miss me? Sorry I've been MIA for awhile again, life just keeps getting in the way of my crafting! I have been working on a few things, though I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet so you'll have to wait a bit longer. I did however whip up a really quick card today that I shared on facebook but wanted to share here too for those who aren't on it.

DH called this morning saying he was having a really bad day, wanting to cheer him up a bit (and ok because when I saw this stamp I about died laughing and have totally been waiting for an excuse to use it) I decided to make him a simple card.


Hahaha, no really... who would have thought a roll of TP could make such a cute card?!?! 

The image is  "crappy day" by Unity Stamp Co., text is printed using my Cameo & the font is "flirt" by lettering delights, last a little bit of krazy for kraft trendy twine and it was done.

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!