Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ra Ra Ra it's time for TRENDY TWINE!

Hi Everyone! Did you miss me? Sorry I've been missing for awhile, I'll write up a post tomorrow to explain why... but in the mean time, it's time for a Trendy Twine project!!!

We're featuring Berry Red Trendy Twine this month, and it's on sale (so go get yourself a spool, or two... Christmas in July and all right?)

We've been asked to show you some fun & creative uses for twine, sure it's great to wrap around your project or add the perfect little bow but you can do so much more with it too! Today I decided to make my little Hello Kitty shaped card some fun twine pom poms!


All I did was wrap the twine around two of my fingers several times, then tie it in the middle and spread it out to shape... I made mine fairly flat since I'm going to be mailing my card but if you wrap more you can have an adorable little round twine pom pom.

When I finished assembling my card I felt like it needed something extra, normally if I'm going to add glitter I'd run my pieces through my xyron and glitter them up that way but this was already assembled so I opted to use Stickles.... and love how it turned out! Isn't "miss kitty" (what my oldest daughter always called her when she was little) just adorable?


Don't forget that we have a super fun Challenge going on this month with Trendy Twine, see HERE for the details and to enter!

Thanks for looking everyone!

10 comments:

  1. So, so cute and what a creative way to use twine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so Adorable. Great use of that Trendy Twine. Love the Poms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little cheerleader with her twine pom poms. Great idea! You can't go wrong with Hello Kitty and Trendy Twine!

    Your friend is going to love this card.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I just love the pom-poms :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Such a great card, love the cute pom poms! You did an amazing job (as always) on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! So bright and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pom poms! This project is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable! Awesome pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great combo, Trendy twine and Hello Kitty! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove the pom poms!! Cute, cute CUTE!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!