Sunday, August 26, 2012

Change is Good

Could I be a bigger slacker? Probably not... don't get me wrong, I've actually been making some cards and projects (including some super cute, if I do say so myself, 3d items for/with my daughter) but I haven't taken photos of anything yet.

I at least snapped a couple of this card before I sent it to my Dad recently.


I just love Unity Stamp Co.'s stamps, and much like the toilet paper one I used awhile back I'd been waiting for the perfect chance to use this undie set, don't you just love when your friends/family are gracious enough to do something in their lives that let's you finally use an image you'd been waiting to use? So thanks for deciding to sell your house Dad <wink>

As with my last Unity card I opted to keep it simple, using Kraft cardstock and a touch of my favorite Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.

Thanks for looking, and I promise to post one of my BERRY cute projects soon!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!