Friday, September 21, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

I have another card to share with you today, as you can see I'm still loving the combination of orange & pink... especially when mixed with some kraft!

I don't stamp very much, but I do obsessively collect love Hero Arts stamps and these butterflies are my absolute favorite. Actually I think I need to stamp far more often!

I stamped the butterflies with versamark and heat embossed them using iridescent glitter powder. Then I dusted off my prismacolor pencils and using gamsol blended up my colors... can you believe how vibrant they are even on the kraft? :::swoon:::
I found a piece of paper in my stash that was just perfect to mount my kraft on and then found the perfect shimmery orange & pink ribbon hidden in a drawer.... don't you just love when things come together perfectly without your even trying?

I hope you have a beautiful day! As always, thank you for looking!

-Candi

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, I just love the colorful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!