Thursday, November 15, 2012

gobble 'til you wobble!

Hi Everyone! Only one week until Thanksgiving?!?! Wow this year is FLYING by! I feel like I was just saying that I couldn't believe it was Halloween, I swear I blinked and missed most of November LOL

Today is my day to post my personal project for Trendy Twine and I've known from the moment that I saw this little dancing turkey in the Silhouette store that I'd use her on a home made action wobble for a Thanksgiving card.

Doesn't she crack you up? You have to say it in a sexy voice "gobble.... gobble..... gobble 'til you wobble" hehehee A turkey is sort of our unofficial mascot of Trendy Twine so this funny dancing one was just perfect.

As you'll probably remember we're featuring the perfect for fall Orange Truffle Trendy Twine this month and it's on sale too! I used it to add some fabulous feathers to my turkey, to give her a cute little bow, and to give my card some separation. I'm loving the combination of orange, brown, and turquoise! 
My card was a combination of paper piercing and print & cut. My background paper was also printed digitally along with my text, which I did a pnc on part of so I could duplicate and pop dot. My homemade action wobble was make the same as in my prior posts. 

You still have some time to enter the November Challenge as well, so if you haven't entered yet what are you waiting for? Someone has to win, and it could be YOU!

Thanks for looking and be sure to check back over the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable. Great job with the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest card, love the turkey! The twine feathers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable and made me chuckle. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this turkey pose is killing me. I sooo love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!