Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing each & every one of you a very very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm ever so thankful to be able to share my crafty passions and inspirations with everyone in the crafting community and am so blessed with all of the amazing friends I've made this past year.

Our little family is actually still sick with bad colds so we're just having a small dinner, my husband & myself and our two girls and my mom. I'm making all of my mother's and grandma's recipes for sides and Boston Market will be making our delicious turkey breast LOL (if you'd ever had my attempts at Thanksgiving turkey you'd understand why this is such a good idea).
I wanted to share my favorite Thanksgiving card that I made this year with you. The card is from the Silhouette store and all I did was cut it out of AC Cardstock, then I ran a piece of acetate (I use clear report covers). I cut my acetate to size and then ran it through my Xyron to apply a nice even layer of adhesive. I pressed it down on the backside of my card (I did this on a Ranger craft sheet since the adhesive won't stick to it). I turned it over and then went to town with different colors of Martha Stewarts fine glitter (my favorite brand, though the recollections from Michaels is nice too).
Super simple (if a bit messy) and GORGEOUS! It's hard to capture glitter as you know but I think you can imagine just how gorgeous this is in person.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Make sure to GOBBLE 'TIL YOU WOBBLE!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!