Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, and a farewell

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Wishing everyone who celebrates a very Merry Christmas! This whole year has flown by and I've loved sharing some of it with you!!! I've just finished putting all of my girls gifts around the tree and I'm not sure who is more excited... the two of them up dreaming in their beds or me... who can't wait to see their faces tomorrow morning (though I do wish it would be after 7am LOL) 

This post is a bit bitter sweet for me, our 6 month design team term has come to an end with Trendy Twine... and while I was honored to be asked to come back for another 6 months I ended up having to decline. I've absolutely LOVED working with Lesley & all the ladies on the design team, and there simply is no better twine in my opinion however as those of you who follow me on facebook know I've been bitten by the sawdust bug lately. I've decided to branch off a bit into wood working (my new scroll saw is awesome) and with my youngest giving up naps my free time is limited now so I've decided it's in everyone's best interest if I step down. I'm really going to miss being part of the team but you can be sure I'll still be using and posting about Trendy Twine here on my blog! 

Now with that sort of sad news behind us... let's see my final project as a member of the design team! Head over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see all the cute Christmas cards the design team made!
I've made a snow globe shaker card! The card file is from Silhouette and it goes together super easily, you just cut your top layer from acetate and then glue it around your base, I added some great faux snow glitter to mine & a fun pop dotted snowman. I used my favorite of the Christmas colors, the limited edition Candy Cane Trendy Twine (which is still on sale!) to add the perfect finishing touch with a cute little double loop bow. 
If you haven't entered the challenge yet for December you still have some time left, head on over and link up a project for your chance to win some twine of your own right HERE.

As always, thank you for looking & for your comments!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I hope you had a Merry Christmas with your Family! Good Luck on your future creative Endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little snowglobe. And it is news to me that you are leaving. Are you trying to break up with me ;)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember Lesley, it's not you it's me... and we can still be friends MUAHHAHAH
      I was informed that I am not allowed to leave, so I suppose I'll just have to stick around in a modified capacity :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!