Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dashing By...

I'm squeezing in one last project this month, a cute card for Trendy Twine featuring one of my favorite twists, Watermelon Taffy <~~~ pssttt go buy your spool here!
I did a pnc for the background using my Cameo, I also added a top layer to the tree and coated it with distress stickles in picket fence (one of my favorites) and then cut out the adorable little sledding girl from the Letting Delights set Eskimo Pie as another PNC and pop dotted it.

 I cut out her mittens & the dogs scarf so that I could layer them over the Trendy Twine. Lastly I scribbled some glue on the bottom of the card and sprinkled on some glitter for snow. 

Thanks so much for looking, be sure to check the Trendy Twine blog again tomorrow as a new challenge for Feb. and new DT projects will be listed! I can't wait to see what the ladies came up with! 


10 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Candi!!
    Love the cute scene and great great use of the twine!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candi I think that this is absolutely adorable! The pink and green is a wonderful combination! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little scene you made. So Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, the little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love scene cards! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, this is darling!!!! I love it - it reminds me of growing up (I live up in Canada and we had a husky pup....I know - livin' the stereo-type)! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This so cute. Love the way you used the twine; goes perfect with the colors of your card.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!