Saturday, August 10, 2013

Trick or Treat with Trendy Twine

Are you ready for some BOOtiful twine? I'm normally very into neutrals but I love going all out with bright fun decorations at Halloween... I honestly didn't think anything could top all the great colors Trendy Twine released last Halloween but I was wrong. Just look at the amazing new release colors, and even better... look how great they match last years releases too! Eeeekkk :::swoon:::


Don't you love them? I can't pick a favorite... neither should you... get all of them! 

To show just how well the new colors go with the old I used the super fun new Trick or Treat along with all of last year's releases on my project. 

heheheee don't you love these adorable little treat boxes? They are from the Silhouette store and as soon as I saw them I knew what they were missing, some Trendy Twine of course! OMG it makes the cutest hair ever!!!

I realized my treat boxes would look super cute in the cauldron I made last year and that it was missing something.. why a giant bow of Trick or Treat twine of course! I love how it ties the whole thing together (literally hehee)

These little boxes are super fast to put together and the twine holds them perfectly, I told my girls they would have to untie the ends because if anyone tears these up I might cry. 

After you get back from your online shopping to snag all these great colors don't forget that you still have plenty of time to enter this month's  Disney inspired Trendy Twine Challenge, winner gets a $10 store credit!

Be sure to check out all the other great Halloween treat box projects the amazing design team created, then get out there and create some of your own! 

You can find all of the great colors I used, and more HERE!

Colors I used in today's project:
  • Trick or Treat
  • Lime Licorice
  • Orange Licorice
  • Grape Licorice
  • Gray Licorice
  • Grape Limeade







12 comments:

  1. This is Awesome. Love your treat boxes and the big cauldron looks Amazing. Wonderful Job Showcasing the different twines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable Halloween project! LOVE the cute little boxes and GREAT container!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. The treat boxes are adorable and I love how you fancied up the cauldron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project, love the cute little treat boxes. The way you used the twine looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute, Candi!! I might have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable Candi, I'm definitely going to make some of these, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable projects! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candi, I love that you used so many different colors of twine. Your treat boxes are so darn cute, especially the witch (which you probably named Lesley) and Frank. The hair is awesome!

    Thanks so much for joining in for the Halloween release.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so, so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! There faces are adorably spooky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!