Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Fox Said... Happy Birthday!

Just a quick post. Today is my husband's 39th birthday... he and the girls have been cracking each other up with the whole "what does the fox say" thing for a few weeks now (yes we avoided it as long as possible) so when I saw the adorable What Does The Fox Say collection from Lettering Delights I knew I had dust off my Cameo to use it to make his birthday card.
 I wanted to keep it pretty quick and easy, but wanted a bit of texture so I opted to layer the background (birch tree background is a Silhouette store file) on dark gray ac cardstock and then just did a pop dotted PNC for my fox & speech bubble using textured white cardstock. I love how crisp and cute it turned out! PNC remains my #1 favorite thing about the Cameo!
I wanted to have a bit of fun with the inside as well so I used a birthday cake from Miss Kates Cuttables and another of LD's fox images to PNC a pop up for the inside. 


Wishing my "foxy" hubby the very best year yet! Happy Birthday honey!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those foxes?! They are both adorable but the bashful birthday fox stole my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the world to me!